Partnering for ASM Community Resilience: Maintaining resilience during a pandemic through institutional and structural partnerships
Presentation slide deck from Delve COVID-ASM Working Group call on June 8, 2021.
The call highlighted work of three organizations Hatam & Nouri + Smart Mining (Afghanistan), Women’s Right to Education Programme (Nigeria) and Centre for Indian Bamboo Resource and Technology (India) sharing their experience addressing the pandemic in ASM communities.
The response work was funded by the World Bank’s Extractives Global Programmatic Support (EGPS) Multi-Donor Trust Fund through the Emergency Support Window for ASM Communities impacted by COVID-19.
- S Nouri, M Achakpa, C Samuels
- Publication Year
- Associated Partners
- Hatam & Nouri, Smart Mining, Centre for Indian Bamboo Resource and Technology, Women’s Right to Education Programme
- Data Source Classification
- Conference Presentation
- Research Type
- Research Methodology
- Primary - OBSERVATION, Primary - ANECDOTAL
- Thematic Tags
- Political, Formalization, Social, Employment, Gender, Health and Safety, Labor and Working Conditions, Livelihoods, Sexual and Gender-Based Violence, COVID-19
- Development Minerals, Dimension Stones, Gemstones, Gold, Stone Aggregate
- Middle East & North Africa, South Asia, Sub-Saharan Africa
- Afghanistan, India, Nigeria
- Last Updated
- June 9, 2021