Open ASM Data Partners
Delve works to enable access to reliable data and resources on the ASM sector in order to recognizing the sector's significant contribution to sustainable development. Built on a crowdsourcing and data sharing model, Delve advocates for data-stewarding entities in the sector to commit to open data practices which can enable meaningful analysis and use to enable informed decision making for policymakers and practitioners.
Delve is inviting partners to be recognized as Open ASM Data Partners by committing to make the data they steward open — data that can be freely used, re-used and redistributed by anyone - subject only, at most, to the requirement to attribute and sharealike (see Open Definition).
1. What is an Open ASM Data Partner?
- Promote access on your website: Ensure resources and data are available for access on their own website in open formats. This includes having a data access page on their website that affirms commitment to open data and explains how to access open data published by the institution
- Commit & Share: Commit to sharing resources and data with the Delve platform
2. How to become an Open ASM Data Partner?
- Click here to complete a brief interest form to start the process of becoming recognized as an Open ASM Data Partner
3. What considerations should be made regarding data sharing?
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII): Data stewarding entities are responsible to de-identify all data to ensure protection of personally identifiable information. Delve does not allow personal data or personally identifiable information (PII) to be shared in contributed datasets. All data shared through the platform must be sufficiently aggregated or anonymized so as to prevent identification of people or harm to the ASM community and stakeholders.